Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen...

...may I present...

The Great and Powerful JEFFY!!

My regular readers may have gleaned that one of my anonymous commenters over the past few months was a buddy of mine, and I have managed to persuade him to get a Blogger ID and post some stuff of his own. He and I have known each other for a good 20 years and we have considerable overlap in the things we find interesting, and he has the bonus characteristic of being the single smartest person I've met in my 43 years. (Jeffy, even if you're sure this is not true, just let it lie; it managed to get you a blog to post on with no footwork--don't look a gift horse in the mouth! ;-)

I will issue this caution: Jeffy is a physics guy, so if you think my AIRPLANE posts are sleep-inducing, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Let 'er rip!

Everybody say Hi to Jeffy!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Welcome, Jeffy!

Lucy said...

Hellooooooooo, Jeffy!

mysterygirl! said...

Hi Jeffy!