Sunday, July 25, 2010

She Just Does It Better Than Me

This is why I love Rachel Maddow. She's clear and concise, she's brilliant and she's likable. (Like Ed Brayton, I could have a crush on her even if she'd want nothing to do with me!)

And she's right. I blather on about the Overton Window, but she just gets to the point. And I would add that not only is she drawing attention to this need for a little Overton Window action, but she's also pointing out the continuing sleazeball tactic of the right to us bullshit tactics (and a generally dysfunctional media) to hijack the news cycle. Karl Rove did this brilliantly during the W administrations by throwing tabloid sewage or ratcheting up the terror level whenever news wasn't going the administration's way.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



No comments: