I was tagged yesterday by Dzesika to come clean about what I'm listening to at the moment, and then spread the love around.
List 7 songs you're into right now. No matter the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Ralph Vaughan Williams--Toward the Unknown Region
2. Eric Clapton (live)--My Father's Eyes
3. Donald Fagan--What I Do
4. Vaughan Williams--Out of the Whirlwind
5. Louis Vierne--Prelude from Symphony 1
6. Henry Purcell--Music on the Death of Queen Mary
7. Elton John--Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters
Whose playlists would I like to see?
1. Queen Lizzie
3. Jeffy-san (who will have to post his answers here, since he has no blog!)
4. Esbee (who, I imagine, does not have much time to obsess about music)
5. Jessica Woolf
7. Derek Stubbs (who appears to have vanished permanently from Planet Earth)