Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Movie Recommendation


Unlike my buddy Wunelle, I am not one to analyze or deconstruct a movie and write a detailed and thoughtful review. My movie reviews tend to be more like "Hey, 'Cars' was GREAT! You ought to check it out." So I can't really call them 'reviews'.

Also, I am usually fairly slow to get around to seeing most movies, so by the time you might get a review from me it is likely to be rather old news. However, every now and then I do feel like bringing attention to a movie that I particularly enjoyed, especially if it is one that folks may have missed the first time around.

The wife and I watched 'Stranger than Fiction' last night and we both enjoyed it very much.

What more is there to say?

If you must have more details there are scads of real reviews all over the web, but those are not all positive, and so will just cause uncertainty and confusion. Some reviewers love it, some think it is so so, some hate it, blah, blah, blah. All you need is one opinion from someone who you can trust to be right all the time. That is the service I provide.

Jeffy sez.

2 comments:

wstachour said...

Now that is the worlds most succinct movie review! But as you say, once youre RIGHT, whats the point of gloating about it or pounding it in? ;-)

Ive been curious about this movie, but havent seen it yet. Guess Ill have to.

Anonymous said...

Good and interesting review.